Some questions for you first…..
- What is your greatest motivation for quitting smoking?
- your health (avoiding illness/disease), increasing your vitality and fitness while walking a healthier path to longevity of life…
- your family and being around for your kids and grand kids growing up, setting a good example for them to follow…
- to gain control over stress and anxiety and reduce it from your life…
- to keep the $$$$ in your own pocket and work toward that dream car, or holiday, or most importantly your livelihood…
- Have you tried willpower, patches or gum – only to start smoking again?
- Are you ready to give back to yourself the freedom you gave away when smoking took control of your mind and became that impossible habit to break?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then believe in yourself and know that you can choose to take the next positive step to being serious about quitting. Watch your body heal before it is seriously and irreversibly damaged.
This is “your journey” from the day you quit!
*After 72 hours your breathing becomes easier, your bronchial tubes begin to relax and your energy levels increase. Just imagine how great that will feel and knowing that you are in complete control of these changes within your body, is literally and pardon the pun “breathtaking”!
I wonder too, how you will feel when you look at your skin 1 month on and see for yourself that your skin appearance has improved owing to improved blood flow to your capillaries. The first sightings of the new and healthier you, well done!
From 3 to 9 months here comes a real bonus. Coughing, wheezing and breathing problems improve and your lung function increases by up to 10%. Just how incredible will you be feeling by this stage? Pat yourself on the back, what a winner!
1 year on and guess what? The risk of you having a heart attack has fallen to about half that of a smoker. You are really getting there. Your body’s road to recovery is well and truly on track. Brilliant effort, keep it up!
10 years won’t take long to go that I do know for a fact. Here you are at another milestone on your life changing journey. The one that tells you the risk of lung cancer falls to half that of a smoker. You are formidable in your strength, courage and determination and you are a complete success.
15 years and who would have thought that your risk of heart attack falls to the same level that it would be for someone who has never smoked.
* All medical information stated in this story has been gathered from Patient.co.uk
Are you ready?
What a legend for choosing today to give yourself this chance of living a longer and healthier life.
I bet you didn’t know that hypnotherapy is currently the best option for smokers to quit smoking quickly, safely and easily by replacing or updating learnt smoking behaviors with new suggestions and ways to better handle situations and stimuli, which have triggered you to light up a smoke in the past. It is all about giving you back the control over your mind, your body and your life. So what are you waiting for?
- Contact me, or
- Book an appointment
- All sessions can be done in person or via Skype @ ThereseElizabeth!
- Check out my Services & Fees for associated cost.
- 1 x 2hr session + (complimentary re-frame session within 6 weeks)
- each session recorded for download via email link for ongoing home support
One thought on “Smoking – Serious about quitting?”